Good news everyone! We have updated the add-in to export csv reports from Navisworks. It’s more stable and now supports Navisworks 2017.
What is new?
- Only works with selection. Now you can select which elements to report.
- Object selection improved. Focus in Revit element’s parameters (Only Composite Objects, no layers, models nor geometries).
- List of categories and parameters in alphabetic order.
- Json export deleted until next version.
- More stability and several bugs solved.
Ok, but what I can do with it?
- Export reports of volumes, surfaces, linear distances and everything dimension contained in the models.
- BIG data your models! Element quantities per category, family, worksets, levels.
- Import in excel to do awesome reports!
- and whatever else you like!
Download here TBT Navisworks Report Exporter 2017 Setup
Let us know what you think and any comments you have.